Saturday, April 20, 2013

To The One Who Never Knew



I want to stitch your name on my lips so that from this day onward you shall rule my silence the way you have ruled my life for the last ten years. My lips shall be your slave, my soul your dominion. This muteness is my compromise for solace, and you shall be at this precipice where my voice cannot escape. In my life I may have spoken a thousand names, maybe more, but yours has always been the last word I intend to say.

If memory is the limit of everything, lucky are those who are yet to feel how it is to live with a heart so broken it cannot even bleed. You are lucky. I am not. This I have said and I will say it again: you were born beautiful and you have had your eyes set on forever, a future so bright it blinds all memory.

And this: you are my three thousand days and nights of loneliness.

6 comments:

Orange said...

You really amaze me. This is beautiful. Seriously

SPLICE said...

Maraming salamat LJ!

kae said...

woah. man. i just wish youd stop hurting. i could almost feel your pain. :( seek solace. there is someone out there for you. i hope youd give yourself another chance, another start. let yourself go.

SPLICE said...

@kae

I do hope there is someone else out there. I can wait, or go to where that person is. I just have to know where to start.

kae said...

there is someone (or something, ha ha) for everyone.:) follow your heart. but try to gauge, if she/he?/it?? is worth shooting the stars for:D

SPLICE said...

Sometimes I'm just tempted to go for "it" than "she" hahaha it's a cruel world. A cruel world.